Amber, L.P. is looking for applicants with a wide range of skills and experience to meet the expanding needs of our clients. As an Amber, L.P. employee you’ll have many opportunities to move your career forward:
- Positively impacting the movement of people and commerce with a respected leader in electrical instrumentation services;
- Working on some of the most prominent and complex projects in North America;
- Learning from some of the most qualified leaders in the industry;
- Expanding your technical knowledge and industry experience;
- And become a part of a growing team with a commitment to workplace values.
Interested in joining our team? See all of our current openings and apply now!
When applying at Amber, L.P., please bring:
- Valid, state issued identification
- Social Security card
- Valid Texas electrical license
- Valid TWIC card